Home




!CLICK!



FOR



!DISCOUNT!



FOR



YOU



NOW


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Tighty Whitey Spider: And More Wacky Animal Poems I Totally Made Up


The Tighty Whitey Spider: And More Wacky Animal Poems I Totally Made Up


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, The Tighty Whitey Spider: And More Wacky Animal Poems I Totally Made Up,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,The Tighty Whitey Spider: And More Wacky Animal Poems I Totally Made Up,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,The Tighty Whitey Spider: And More Wacky Animal Poems I Totally Made Up The Tighty Whitey Spider: And More Wacky Animal Poems I Totally Made Up






The Tighty Whitey Spider: And More Wacky Animal Poems I Totally Made Up Overview


It's Official:
Kids want more of Kenn Nesbitt's sidesplitting poetry. They can't get enough of his clever wordplay, wonderful imagery, and zany rhymes.

In this brand-new collection, Kenn has totally made up over fifty poems involving Acrobatic Cats, Kung Fu Pets, and Chickens on Computers.

(20110524)