Home




!CLICK!



FOR



!DISCOUNT!



FOR



YOU



NOW


Saturday, December 17, 2011

If I Were in Charge of the World and Other Worries: Poems for Children and their Parents


If I Were in Charge of the World and Other Worries: Poems for Children and their Parents


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, If I Were in Charge of the World and Other Worries: Poems for Children and their Parents,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,If I Were in Charge of the World and Other Worries: Poems for Children and their Parents,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,If I Were in Charge of the World and Other Worries: Poems for Children and their Parents If I Were in Charge of the World and Other Worries: Poems for Children and their Parents






If I Were in Charge of the World and Other Worries: Poems for Children and their Parents Overview


If you've ever had trouble apologizing or keeping a secret, had a crush or a broken heart, there's a poem here for you! Written with humor and understanding, Judith Viorst's poems are certain to delight children and adults alike -- and be read again and again.


If I Were in Charge of the World and Other Worries: Poems for Children and their Parents Feature


  • ISBN13: 9780689707704
  • Condition: New
  • Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!