Home




!CLICK!



FOR



!DISCOUNT!



FOR



YOU



NOW


Monday, October 17, 2011

#CHEAP There's a Hippo in My Locker

There's a Hippo in My Locker


There's a Hippo in My Locker


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, There's a Hippo in My Locker,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,There's a Hippo in My Locker,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,There's a Hippo in My Locker There's a Hippo in My Locker






There's a Hippo in My Locker Overview


There's a Hippo in My Locker is a book of short humorous poems, most of which have been written from a kid's perspective. From a dog's stealing a birthday cake to a pet elephant to a doctor's toughest patient, the poems are enjoyed by humor-lovers of all ages, especially 6-14.